$580.00 single supplement
• 2 nights accommodation at John Pirie Motor Inn
• 4 nights accommodation at Port Lincoln Hotel
• Cooked breakfasts & 2 course dinners each day
• Guided tour of Port Pirie
• Entry to White Pointer Shark exhibit
• Guided tour of Whyalla Steelworks
• Lunch at Westlands Hotel/Motel
• Guided Tour of Port Lincoln Marina
• Cruise of Port Lincoln Marina & Boston Bay
• Lunch at the Lincoln Cove Marina Tavern
• Guided tour of Constantia Designer Craftsmen
• Guided tour of Whalers Way
• Guided tour of Axel Stenross Museum
• Guided tour of Elliston
• BBQ Lunch at in Elliston
• Ocean to Plate Cruise with EP Cruises
• Lunch and entry to the Australian Arid Lands Botanic Gardens, Port Augusta
• Luxury Coach Touring throughout
Balance due 35 days prior to departure.
PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO “NARACOORTE CHARTERS”
Cancellation insurance is not included but strongly recommended.
Cancellation Policy: If cancelling more than 30 days prior to departure; loss of deposit, If cancelling between 29-14 days prior to departure; 50% of payment, if cancellations occur less than 14 days prior to departure; 100% of payment.
Please note our cancellation policy is currently under review. All changes will be advised as soon as possible.
All itineraries are subject to change due to occasional restrictions in opening times/days of some attractions. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary as provided, Naracoorte Charters reserves the right to alter the touring and attractions as dictated by circumstances and conditions outside the company’s control. Every attempt will be made to ensure alterations do not adversely affect the operation of the tour. The Company will not be held responsible for weather based cancellations or those closures made at the venue’s discretion. Naracoorte Charters arrange tours on the condition that they are not liable for injury, damage or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle or accommodation. Naracoorte Charters reserves the right to cancel tours due to lack of numbers.